POCO F4 GT: Specs features and price of the POCO F4 GT gaming phone

+ Font Size -

POCO F4 GT: Specs features and price of the POCO F4 GT gaming phone


POCO F4 GT Specs features and price of the POCO F4 GT gaming phone



Xiaomi released the POCO F4 GT gaming phone globally through its sub-brand Poco after its Redmi brand released only the same phone as the Redmi K50G in China in February 2022 and the POCO F4 GT gaming phone offers the most powerful specs and features For users it works with the most powerful processors On the Qualcomm side it also has a 120Hz AMOLED screen a huge battery that supports 120W superfast charging and three main rear cameras including 64MP.




These are the best features of the Poco F4 GT:


  • Equipped with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor the best smartphones of 2022 will depend on it.
  • Poco F4 GT is equipped with a 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED screen that supports HDR10+ and Dolby Vision technology. Poco claims that it has an A+ rating from DisplayMate with more accurate touch sensitivity and a better gaming experience.
  • Support for a special cooling technology LiquidCool Technology 3.0 provides more than one cooling method to ensure maximum performance of your phone for as long as possible while gaming.
  • Ability to switch between 5G and Wi-Fi networks to ensure the best and fastest internet connection possible when gaming.
  • Xiaomi has provided a dedicated antenna for its new gaming phone the POCO F4 GT to ensure a stable internet connection when playing in landscape mode.
  • The Poco F4 GT gaming phone is equipped with a massive 4700 mAh battery.
  • With support for 120W super-fast charging the Poco F4 GT battery can be charged to 100% in just 17 minutes and the company says the battery can be fully charged in just 27 minutes while gaming.
  • Charge the phone to 80% while sleeping then complete the remaining 20% ​​before the user wakes up to preserve the battery for as long as possible.
  • 4 stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos surround sound support and three microphones.
  • The POCO F4 GT gaming phone features X-shaped lighting around the rear camera which works with Game Mode and can also be used for incoming calls messages and battery charging.
  • Two magnetic buttons on the side of the game controls they can be customized for use outside of game time so they can turn on the camera or record the screen etc. and have an X-axis linear motor for vibration.
  • Game Turbo mode boosts performance and provides special features useful while gaming.
  • POCO F4 GT gaming phone POCO provides a 120W charger and a 1.5m L-shaped charging cable allowing users to play while charging without any problems.
  • The Poco F4 GT features three rear cameras a 64-megapixel main camera an ultra-wide-angle camera and a macro camera and a 20-megapixel selfie camera.
  • Side fingerprint sensor.
  • The screen is covered with a layer of Gorilla Victus Glass.
  • Poco F4 GT is equipped with an IR transmitter sensor that can use your phone as a remote control to control other home appliances such as TVs.

POCO F4 GT Specs features and price of the POCO F4 GT gaming phone




What are the best features of POCO F4 GT?




How much does the Poco F4 GT cost?


The new Poco F4 GT gaming phone is now available on AliExpress Amazon and other shopping stores for around $600 for the 128 GB storage and 8 GB RAM version or 256 GB storage and 12 GB RAM version for about $720.


POCO F4 GT Specs features and price of the POCO F4 GT gaming phone