What is a weak pregnancy
What is a weak pregnancy?
Abortion is the loss of an embryo or fetus due to a genetic defect or abnormality in normal cells. A miscarriage can occur due to cervical incompetence when the cervix begins to dilate before the pregnancy process that leads to a miscarriage is complete.
- Since you do not know the general information that you need during pregnancy, there is a lot of information that pregnant women need to know to relieve their feelings of fear and anxiety.
- Therefore, you need to make up for your fears during pregnancy so that you can be confident in yourself. Easily deal with pregnancy problems.
- Rest assured. Pregnant women collect all the useful information that they consider useful and important for them from all available means such as radio,
- television and the Internet by asking relatives and neighbors who have experienced pregnancy.
The woman needs to know that God forbids them if they do not want their pregnancy to be weak, which proves the pregnancy and the pregnant woman loses her unborn fetus. Pregnancy. Especially in the first month,
to stabilize the pregnancy process and avoid miscarriage, the possibility of losing the fetus by a pregnant woman during these periods and stages is higher than in other months of pregnancy, so miscarriage is the process of miscarriage and its repetition. Fetal loss, especially when a first pregnancy occurs,
is inactive because it may stabilize the pregnancy when a woman becomes pregnant and loses the ability to give birth in the future, and has serious health consequences for the woman.
Poor pregnancy can lead to miscarriage, and its causes include:
- Placenta problems: When the placenta develops abnormally, blood flow from the mother to the fetus is cut off.
- Chromosomal problems: miscarriages that occur in the first trimester of pregnancy are mainly related to fetal chromosomal abnormalities.
- Abnormal uterine structure: The fetus can be at risk if the uterine shape is abnormal and if benign fibroids grow in the uterus.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: PCOS occurs when there is a large ovary, resulting in a hormonal imbalance.
- Cervical weakness: Weakness of the cervical muscles causes the cervix to dilate and become stiff very early in pregnancy.