What is the shape of the fetus in the sixth month of pregnancy?
The shape of the fetus in the 6th month
- the Sixth month of pregnancy Pregnancy lasts for nine months, during which the mother goes through many physical changes such as weight gain
- swollen feet, increased hunger and appetite, in addition to psychological changes such as depression and hypersensitivity, but these changes are not limited only to the mother,
- and also include the fetus, In this article, we mention the changes that occur in the shape of the fetus in the sixth month.
- The shape of the fetus in the twenty-second week of the sixth month: Height and weight: The length of the fetus reaches about 28 cm and weighs about 450 grams.
Face: He will notice that his features are becoming more prominent, and his lips will be fully grown. Gums: from below come the canines and incisors. Eyes:
- all parts are formed except for the color of the iris. Skin shape: the fetus has many wrinkles in different places on the body. Throttle blood:
It hits four miles per hour. Twenty-third week:
- Height and weight: The length of the child will increase, the length of the child will be about twenty-nine centimeters,
- and his weight will double due to muscle formation as a result of storing a certain amount of subcutaneous fat. The senses: they will begin to develop,
- and the ears are formed, and at this stage, the fetus will be able to hear and interact with sounds.
- Height and weight at week 24: The fetus will continue to gain more centimeters, and its length will become about thirty centimeters,
- and its weight will reach six hundred grams. Skin shape: the pigment begins to form and appear on the skin, becoming less transparent.
In the lungs: the alveoli begin to form and the body begins to secrete a substance (surfactant) that helps it breathe after birth. Note:The problem of insomnia sleeping during pregnancy
- My mum suggested a 4D test will be done this week to check the health of the fetus. Twenty-fifth week Height and weight: The length of the fetus is 34 cm,
its weight is about 90 grams and its weight is 690 grams. Ears: The fetus can not only hear sounds but can also distinguish sounds. Heart: hear his heartbeat. Sleep:
- The sleep cycle and body clock will begin to adjust. Note: This week, mothers are advised to take tests to check the level and strength of iron in the blood. Twenty-sixth week Height and weight:
The length of the fetus is 35 cm and weighs more than 760. grams. Ears: He will be able to react more to sounds, such as increasing his movements when he hears loud noises. Eyes:
- The color of the iris turns blue, know that this color changes after birth for a few months. Testicles: If the fetus is male, the testicles descend into the scrotum, which may take three to four days.
- Tips for the mother in the sixth month, check back with a specialist to check her health and the health of the fetus.
- Avoid stimulants or alcoholic beverages. Make sure you take iron (folic acid) every day. Eat a well-balanced diet that contains all the nutrients your body needs, such as vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Do you have any questions about this? ask here