What is the needle to install pregnancy and does it affect the fetus
pregnancy stabilization needle
In fact, these needle principles are based on the use of progesterone or human chorionic gonadotropin or hCG, needle to install pregnancy
better known as pregnancy hormones, which are one of the main and essential hormones for a safe pregnancy. These hormones rise after the implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus. In fact, these high levels are associated with pregnancy and continued safety,
but low levels of these two hormones may indicate an increased risk of miscarriage. Therefore, doctors may prescribe these needles to stabilize the pregnancy and prevent miscarriage, but some preliminary studies have shown promising results in this method of pregnancy stability. needle to install pregnancy
However, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists does not classify needle needles as a proven method of preventing early miscarriage. Below is a description of the needles used. To stabilize the pregnancy:
Progesterone is naturally produced by the ovaries and placenta early in pregnancy and plays an important role in maintaining the health and continuity of pregnancy. Therefore, when the proportion of hormones in the body drops below normal levels, doctors prescribe injections that contain synthetic progesterone to compensate for the deficiency in the body needle to install pregnancy.
The use of progesterone injections is important during pregnancy due to one of the supported pregnancy methods. For example,
the use of progesterone injections in a pregnancy in which in vitro fertilization or IVF is performed and preceded by three or more consecutive miscarriages is believed to increase the likelihood that the pregnancy will continue successfully needle to install pregnancy.
It is worth noting that doctors begin to prescribe progesterone injections. Usually in the second trimester, from 16 to 20 weeks of pregnancy. Doctors stay in the hip or hip joint regularly until the 37th week of pregnancy, but for home use, a pregnant woman inserts it into the upper thigh. Side effects of intrauterine devices that contain progesterone are:
- Pain when touching the chest needle to install pregnancy.
- Feeling of pain or swelling at the injection site.
- the appearance of acne;
- Increased facial and body hair.
human chorionic gonadotropin injection
Human chorionic gonadotropin is produced by the placenta after the fertilization and fertilization of an egg have occurred needle to install pregnancy.
In addition to its role in maintaining the corpus luteum after fertilization of an egg, it helps maintain the production of the right amount of progesterone during pregnancy. This hormone also plays an important role in conceiving and promoting pregnancy.
It is believed that low levels during pregnancy can cause a miscarriage, as high levels are required to maintain and maintain a pregnancy, needle to install pregnancy
and hCG hormones are prescribed as part of fertility treatment before conception, and it should be noted. It has also been proven that it is not usual to inject this hormone unless the body does not produce enough hormone to establish and maintain pregnancy. Recurrent miscarriage is caused by the fetus not attaching to the uterine wall.8
In particular, HCG injections can be given in the clinic or taken at home after the first review of how to use it needle to install pregnancy,
how to administer and dispose of the injection, and further instructions for its use. For side effects, it is injected subcutaneously or intramuscularly. Includes:
- I feel tired and tired.
- I feel pain at the injection site.
- Anxiety and anxiety.
Tips for stabilizing pregnancy
In fact, it is impossible to prevent miscarriage due to birth defects, which are the cause of most miscarriages. For other abortions needle to install pregnancy,
there is a set of tips and guidelines to help prevent or reduce their occurrence, expressed in maintaining a healthy lifestyle before and during pregnancy. needle to install pregnancy
She is sensitive to knowing the causes of miscarriage in case of miscarriage and how to prevent miscarriage in the future. Some of the more popular tips and instructions that can help stabilize pregnancy and prevent miscarriage include:
- Please refrain from smoking. needle to install pregnancy
- Please refrain from taking drugs or using illegal drugs.
- Be careful to prevent certain types of infections during pregnancy. Like German measles (English: German measles). needle to install pregnancy
- Maintain an ideal and healthy weight before pregnancy.
- Please avoid drinking alcohol. needle to install pregnancy
- Follow a healthy, balanced diet that includes at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
- During pregnancy, refrain from eating unhealthy foods that can negatively affect the health of the pregnant woman and the fetus.
- Try to consume at least 400 micrograms of folic acid daily. If possible, it is recommended to start using it at least 1-2 months before conception.
- Avoid exposure to X-rays.
- Avoid exposure to infection.
- Consult your doctor before using any medications during pregnancy. This also applies to over-the-counter medications.
- Avoid sports that may increase your risk of injuries, such as snowboarding and other sports that require direct physical contact,
- avoid abdominal injuries during pregnancy, and always wear seat belts.
Avoid exposure to radiation and toxic elements such as;
- formaldehyde. needle to install pregnancy
- Gasoline (English: petrol).
- Ethylene oxide. needle to install pregnancy
- Article Summary
From the above, it can be seen that the principle of action of the pregnancy stabilization needle depends on the use of progesterone and human chorionic gonadotropin, which are the basic and necessary hormones to maintain pregnancy. Pregnancy stabilizes.
Contraception and abortion. However, needle implantation is one of many medical interventions about its effectiveness. However, needle-to-install pregnancy
use is of real importance in the case of pregnancy resulting from either the assisted conception method or the method and may also help prevent miscarriage if a recurrent miscarriage has occurred needle-to-install pregnancy.
These needles are given in the clinic or at home after consulting a doctor to make sure they know how to use them. Women should follow a set of tips and instructions before and during pregnancy. This can stabilize the pregnancy and reduce the risk of miscarriage. miscarriage. needle to install pregnancy