What are the symptoms of natural childbirth? And how to avoid symptoms, if any
What are the symptoms of natural childbirth?
The wisdom of Almighty God was manifested in the fact that the period of pregnancy should be at least 9 months as a mercy to the mother and the fetus. And the moment of birth is the moment that the father and mother observed. pregnancy symptoms
Going forward, this is accompanied by many symptoms and signs that indicate the expected date. pregnancy symptoms
account per day
Many pregnant women are afraid to give birth before preparing for it properly, but fortunately, the pregnant woman's body shows many indications of the approaching date of delivery and pregnancy in the normal position, and its duration is 40 weeks. pregnancy symptoms
The signs of childbirth appear between the 38th and 39th weeks of pregnancy. Pregnancy and childbirth often occur 37-42 weeks after the date of the last menstrual period, and there are many signs that the due date is approaching, but the exact date and day of the week are not shown... pregnancy symptoms
Symptoms of natural childbirth
Symptoms of spontaneous delivery are divided into prenatal periods as follows:
These symptoms appear one to four weeks before labor begins. That is:
- If you lower the fetus into the pelvic area, this happens weeks before birth. There, the fetus is in a position to facilitate delivery and braces.
- In this regard, women feel the need to go again and again. To the toilet: The pressure of the fetus's head against the bladder makes breathing easier as the fetus descends.
- Cervical dilation Days to weeks before delivery, the cervix gradually begins to dilate in preparation for labor and delivery. pregnancy symptoms
- Increased lower abdominal cramps and lower back pain.
- Increases the flexibility of bones and joints. In preparation for birth, the joints and bones of the pelvis begin to move and expand to promote the release of the fetus during delivery. pregnancy symptoms
- Diarrhea Just as the muscles of the uterus relax in preparation for labor, the rest of the muscles in the body, including the muscles in the rectum, relax, leading to increased bowel movements and diarrhea. pregnancy symptoms
- You can stop gaining weight or even lose weight. This is normal and does not adversely affect the weight or health of the fetus.
- Feeling tired and having an urgent need to sleep. pregnancy symptoms
- childbirth symptoms
These are warning signs of labor and the upcoming birth, which occur hours before delivery, differ in nature from one woman to another, and depend on the readiness and awareness of childbirth during this period. Pain and its reaction, whether this is her first pregnancy, and these symptoms include:
- When a pregnant woman notices the appearance of thick and sticky pink secretions, the color and density of the vaginal secretions change. This is a good sign that labor is approaching. pregnancy symptoms
- It differs from the feeling of strong uterine contractions, most often, but with childbirth. It becomes stronger with movement and begins to contract the lower back, so it does not diminish or stop with changes in position. Next, how do the lower abdomen and legs increase strength, pain, and closeness over time?
- Fluid coming out of the vagina, or what is commonly referred to as water coming into the head, is a sign that labor is coming and the woman is about to give birth, and these fluids are just leaks. The amniotic fluid around the fetus. pregnancy symptoms
Early labor symptoms
In some cases, the delivery may occur at an unexpected time before the full term of pregnancy is completed, and the most important symptoms associated with premature birth are:
- Frequent contractions of the uterine muscles. It may or may not be painful and should be done within 10 minutes. pregnancy symptoms
- I feel pain in my back.
- Feeling of oppression in the pelvic area. pregnancy symptoms
- A feeling of cramping in the abdomen, which may be accompanied by gas or diarrhea.
- Bleeding or spotting from the vagina. pregnancy symptoms
- Changes in the amount or quality of vaginal discharge, especially when large amounts of water are leaked. pregnancy symptoms
Reasons to see a doctor
There is no doubt that every woman will discuss with her doctor the steps to take when she feels labored after giving birth, but if she is not sure whether her sensations are a sign of labor, she should feel free to do so. pregnancy symptoms
When she calls the doctor to speak, the woman's voice tells The pregnant woman is on the phone with the doctor a lot about her condition, and the doctor is all about how long she breaks, and whether she can talk during these contractions. pregnancy symptoms
Ask, and because of other symptoms, a pregnant woman should contact her doctor if she experiences any of the following symptoms:
- Leakage of fluid from the vagina is the leakage of amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus.
- When the fetus moves less than usual. pregnancy symptoms
- Bleeding from the vagina is accompanied by large amounts of blood as well as light spots associated with vaginal secretions.
- Feeling hot or hot, severe headache, vision changes. pregnancy symptoms
- If a baby is expected, the pregnant woman goes directly to the maternity hospital, where the doctor evaluates the condition and is admitted to the hospital if she is already about to give birth, or if her period has not yet matured. After the mother has calmed down and reassured her, I will go home. pregnancy symptoms
Preparing for childbirth
With the deadline approaching, pregnant women need to be prepared and prepared to ensure a smooth delivery without stress and complications. pregnancy symptoms
- Discuss upcoming preparations for the pregnant woman with her husband and family to make sure everything is organized and complete.
- Plan how to safely transport the mother to the hospital for delivery, whether the husband or family will work, and create a plan B. pregnancy symptoms
- Know in advance the approximate time required to reach the hospital.
- Preparing a bag to take her to the hospital with her mother. For a few days, try to include all the needs of the mother and the fetus. pregnancy symptoms