What are the best tips for pregnant women in the seventh month and the best tips for a healthy pregnancy
Tips for pregnant women in the seventh month
General advice for pregnant women in the seventh month
For a successful pregnancy, a pregnant woman needs to follow many lifestyle tips. The most important of them are:
- To exercise regularly and with your doctor's approval, take a short break during exercise. Tips for pregnant in the month
- Exercise helps with childbirth and helps in a quick recovery after childbirth.
- The same applies to the exercises usually recommended (walking, yoga, swimming). Tips for pregnant in the month
- To keep your body flexible, don't stand or sit in the same position for long periods.
- Relax and get rid of stress and unwanted thoughts by indulging in specific hobbies, such as reading a book or gardening at home.
- To be as comfortable as possible, place a pillow between your stomach and your legs and lie on your side, not your back Tips for pregnant in the month.
- This becomes more difficult as the pregnancy progresses.
- Wear comfortable, well-ventilated cotton clothing because a higher core body temperature can increase sweating.
- If you suffer from excessive sweating, use a natural deodorant to eliminate the problem of sweating Tips for pregnant in the month.
- In addition to the importance of knowing if your blood type is Rh-negative, have regular blood tests to monitor your blood type Tips for pregnant in the month.
- In such cases, certain medical measures must be taken to avoid complications.
- Stop smoking and alcohol completely, and be careful not to be exposed to second-hand smoke, that is, not to sit with a smoker Tips for pregnant in the month.
- It has a serious impact on the health of the fetus.
- When I'm having difficulty, I don't lean forward and always try to find a comfortable position.
- Avoid lifting or lifting heavy objects. It puts pressure on the abdomen and can affect the development of the fetus Tips for pregnant in the month.
- Avoid noise and noise. This is because the fetus has excellent hearing and is uncomfortable when exposed to very loud sounds.
- Do 10 to 15 minutes of breathing, meditation, and relaxation exercises daily, including controlled deep and shallow breathing.
- Get the recommended vaccination during pregnancy depending on the woman's condition. The purpose of vaccination is to protect women and their children.
Tips for feeding a pregnant woman in the seventh month
The seventh month of pregnancy is part of the second trimester, during which the female body and fetus undergo major changes and require a healthy diet to ensure a safe pregnancy. Tips for pregnant in the month
That is, bearing in mind the importance of pregnancy and weight management, the calories a pregnant woman needs generally range from 300 to 450 extra calories per day,
which women do, and that does not mean eating enough for two. What is in her intestines is nothing but a small fetus. The amount of calories that a pregnant woman needs depends on her weight before pregnancy, Tips for pregnant in the month
so in addition to the amount of fruit, she needs fewer or more calories... And finally, the level of physical activity that a pregnant woman does. Tips for pregnant in the month
Upon reaching the seventh month of pregnancy, the pregnant woman is advised to follow a set of nutritional recommendations. The most important of them are:
- Make sure to eat breakfast in the morning. For the daily amount of iron and protein, it is recommended to include fresh fruits,
- a glass of milk, and slow-cooked cereals and legumes.
- Breakfast is generous and plentiful. Nutrients that the body can digest throughout the day.
- Eat lunch in the afternoon and focus on keeping a balanced ratio of vegetables and starchy foods like bread and rice, rather than foods high in sugar,
- as well as foods high in protein Tips for pregnant in the month.
- To avoid symptoms of acidity and constipation and enjoy a peaceful and happy night, Tips for pregnant in the month
- dinner should be light, such as salads, fresh fruit, or dried fruits.
- You use a diet that is small, light, and nutritious while avoiding heavy and fatty foods.
- Please drink plenty of water. Tips for pregnant in the month
- Featured Products
In the seventh month of pregnancy, the fetus's skills, cognitive function, and visual function begin to develop. In response, pregnant women should pay attention to their diet and follow their doctor's instructions carefully. Many important nutrients, the most famous of which are:
- Folic Acid: Folic acid is very important in reducing the possibility of defects in the fetal nervous system and promoting the development of a healthy
- and healthy nervous system. Tips for pregnant in the month
- There are dark leafy vegetables fortified with folic acid, oranges, whole grains, oatmeal, and cereals. The most famous source of folic acid...
- Iron: During the last three months of pregnancy, the female body needs more iron to prevent anemia, prevent premature birth Tips for pregnant in the month,
- and avoid the risk of bleeding during childbirth. The recommended daily ration is 27 mg of iron.
- It is known that leafy vegetables such as spinach, dried fruits such as raisins, apricots, pumpkin, sesame seeds, soybeans, lean meat, and chicken are iron-rich food.
- Other factors: These include omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, calcium, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and vitamin C. These are available from many animal and plant food sources to promote fetal health and pregnancy safety.
- Protein: Protein can be obtained from a variety of food sources such as eggs, meat,
- and dairy products, as well as plant sources such as legumes such as lentils,
- chickpeas, avocado, nuts, and soy milk. These foods provide and you need to vary your daily protein requirement in the amount of 75-100 grams. Tips for pregnant in the month
- When getting protein from different sources, you should not overdose on protein. This is because overdose causes fetal growth retardation.
- Milk: Milk promotes the healthy and healthy growth of the fetus. Raw milk can pose a health risk during pregnancy, Tips for pregnant in the month
- so it is advised to use pasteurized milk or boiled milk before drinking if it has not been pasteurized.
- Fiber: Foods rich in fiber help prevent constipation. The most popular high-fiber foods are fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains. Tips for pregnant in the month
Foods and drinks to avoid
The most popular foods and drinks to avoid during pregnancy include:
- Sodium: Foods that contain sodium should be eaten in moderation, and foods that are high in sodium should be avoided because they can cause swelling and puffiness in the body due to fluid retention. Canned food Tips for pregnant in the month.
- He stresses the importance of drinking plenty of water and water to regulate sodium levels in the body.
- Caffeine and soft drinks: Caffeinated drinks such as coffee and tea during pregnancy can cause a variety of disorders such as constipation and are recommended to be avoided. If a pregnant woman wants to drink it, Tips for pregnant in the month
- she should limit herself to one glass per day. There is no nutritional value per day.
- Alcohol: Drinking alcohol is harmful during and outside pregnancy and it is worth abstaining completely because of its severe harm,
- including during the last three months of pregnancy. This can cause difficulties in childbirth. Tips for pregnant in the month
- Fast food: Avoid junk foods like fried chicken and burgers and we recommend replacing them with homemade snacks. Tips for pregnant in the month
- Spicy and fatty foods: It is advised to avoid eating spicy and fatty foods because they may cause indigestion and heartburn.
- Raw non-vegetarian foods: Undercooked and processed meats such as salami and sausages may contain parasites that cause serious infections and fish such as raw eggs