What are the best healthy sleep methods for pregnant women?
What is healthy sleep for a pregnant woman?
Normal posture changes
If a pregnant woman is used to sleeping on her stomach or back, it is difficult for her to sleep on her stomach because the baby is in her stomach, so it is a good idea to take this position to sleep on the side. sleep methods for pregnant
I warn you to sleep. behind; The weight of the uterus during pregnancy delays the return of blood to the heart, reduces the amount of blood flowing to the fetus, and the fetus receives less oxygen and nutrients. sleep methods for pregnant
Sleeping on the left side
When does the gestational sac appear in the uterus?
It is possible to sleep on one side, but sleeping on the left side is the safest for the fetus, experts indicate that sleeping on the left side stimulates blood circulation, and this is the growth of the abdomen, sleep methods for pregnant
and this is the most comfortable position for the pregnant woman to continue, which enhances the flow of elements of Nutrition from the mother's heart to the placenta, nourishes the fetus, and relieves pressure resulting from weight gain. sleep methods for pregnant
Because of the pressure on other parts of the body such as the liver, if a pregnant woman is not used to sleeping on the left side, she can do the following:
- Put a large pillow under your back so that the pillow does not shift position while sleeping.
- Choose a comfortable, soft mattress, as side sleeping can strain your shoulders and lower back. You need to choose a quality mattress that will reduce stress on these parts.
- Bend your knees while sleeping sleep methods for pregnant.
- The most comfortable position for a pregnant woman is bending her knees and sleeping sideways. You can use a pillow under your stomach, a pillow between your legs, and a pillow behind your back.
- To give you a more comfortable feeling while sleeping, and if a pregnant woman suffers from heartburn,
- lie on her back in a semi-sitting position and support her back with a comfortable set of pillows.
What is infertility and how is it treated?
- Here are some tips to help you ensure a good night's sleep for pregnant women. This is it, sleep methods for pregnant
- Do light exercise about 3-4 hours before bedtime, as it helps your body to sleep deeply. sleep methods for pregnant
- Try to keep the water low in the evening so you don't wake up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom.
- To avoid heartburn, avoid fatty foods before bed and replace them with healthy, light foods. sleep methods for pregnant