What are the first symptoms of pregnancy and the best ways to avoid these symptoms?
What are the first symptoms of pregnancy?
Pregnancy can occur if the egg that comes out of the female’s ovary fuses with one of the man’s sperm, resulting in a fertilized egg, symptoms of pregnancy?
and this fertilized egg begins its journey towards the uterus, as it adheres to the uterine wall through a process known as the process of implantation,
and these complete stages need about two weeks Up to three weeks after sexual intercourse until pregnancy is announced. symptoms of pregnancy?
As for the details of the fertilization process, it often takes place in the fallopian tube, where the egg remains in the fallopian tube for 12-24 hours waiting to be fertilized,
and in the meantime, it moves slowly inside the tube, and sperm cells are known to be able to swim through the cervix And the uterus down to the fallopian tubes, and the sperm can survive in the female’s body for up to six days looking for an egg to fertilize it before it dies symptoms of pregnancy?
The first symptoms of pregnancy
- There are some symptoms and signs that will appear on a woman at the beginning of pregnancy, which can be used to infer the possibility of pregnancy.
- However, the female can make a mistake in distinguishing between some of the symptoms and signs of early pregnancy and the symptoms that precede the onset of the menstrual cycle; This is because the symptoms are very similar,
- and therefore it is not possible to be certain that there is a pregnancy just because some of its symptoms appear on the woman,
- but these symptoms are considered general indicators and nothing more, and therefore the woman must resort in the end to taking a pregnancy test to confirm the presence or denial of pregnancy.
- In general, the most prominent primary symptoms of pregnancy can be stated as follows
One of the first symptoms that a pregnant woman notices is that her period is late than the usual time, however, pregnancy is not the only reason for the delay of the period,
in fact, several reasons can lead to the delay or interruption of the menstrual cycle, such as; Weight loss, hormonal imbalance, stress, and psychological tension. In addition, a woman cannot rely on a delayed period as a pregnancy symptom if her menstrual cycle is irregular.
Hormonal levels vary greatly throughout pregnancy, and this can lead to many changes in the pregnant woman’s body, including:
- Some changes to the breast, symptoms of pregnancy?
- and for some women, this is one of the early signs of the onset of pregnancy. Some changes can be observed in the pregnant woman on the breasts,
- such as breast swelling, increased sensitivity, and pain in the breasts, as well as a change in the color of the area around the nipple symptoms of pregnancy?
- It should be noted that breast pain may be bothersome in the early stages of pregnancy, but once the hormones begin to stabilize, most of these symptoms usually disappear. symptoms of pregnancy?
Excessive urination is a common symptom among pregnant women. Since the early stages of pregnancy, a woman can feel an increased need to urinate, and the reason for this is due to the hormonal changes that accompany pregnancy, symptoms of pregnancy?
this phenomenon can be observed strongly in pregnant women after the beginning of the sixth week of pregnancy symptoms of pregnancy?
During pregnancy, an increase in the proportion of progesterone in a woman's body is very normal, but this increase can lead to suffering from constipation; It is one of the unwanted pregnancy symptoms, symptoms of pregnancy?
which results from the effect of the hormone progesterone in the digestive system, causing it to slow down the movement of food in the intestines. symptoms of pregnancy?
Constipation can be treated and reduced by staying hydrated by drinking enough water, getting some exercise, and trying to eat a high-fiber diet. symptoms of pregnancy?
Colic and cramping
When the fertilized egg begins to attach to the wall of the uterus, some common symptoms begin to appear in the pregnant woman, for example;
The feeling of abdominal cramps is similar to the cramps experienced by the female during the menstrual cycle symptoms of pregnancy?
so they can be confused due to the similarity of the symptoms accompanying each of them. These cramps usually start lightly at the beginning of pregnancy and then disappear with time, but if the pain is a severe symptom of pregnancy?
or if it is accompanied by heavy bleeding or other worrisome symptoms, it is recommended to see a doctor.
Nausea is one of the most common symptoms among pregnant women, and although nausea associated with pregnancy is known as morning sickness, its occurrence is not limited to the morning period of the day, as a pregnant woman can feel nausea at any time of the day, but it is more common in the morning.
Fatigue and tiredness
The pregnant woman may feel tired and exhausted from the first weeks of pregnancy. The reason is due to the high proportion of the hormone progesterone at the beginning of pregnancy, in addition to other factors such as changes in blood pressure and sugar level. Healthy and balanced diet symptoms of pregnancy?
- Just like many other early symptoms of pregnancy, food cravings appear due to changes in the level of hormones after pregnancy, symptoms of pregnancy?
- and women can find themselves preferring a certain type of food, and disliking others, to the extent that these foods or their smell can cause nausea.
- Very annoying. These cravings for some types of food or aversion to some of them can continue throughout pregnancy but in most cases, symptoms of pregnancy?
- these symptoms disappear at the end of the first trimester. Until then, it is necessary to make sure to eat integrated meals to ensure the health of the mother and her fetus. symptoms of pregnancy?
The first signs of pregnancy can appear in the form of spotting or light bleeding, sometimes known as implantation bleeding,
and a woman can notice bleeding when the fertilized egg begins to attach to the uterine wall, and this occurs about 10-14 days after the beginning of pregnancy.
Therefore, in some cases, bleeding can be accompanied by vaginal secretions of a whitish color, and these secretions appear due to the thickening of the walls of the vagina.
The pregnant woman often feels emotional imbalance in the first period of pregnancy, and again the reason for this is due to the change in hormones caused by pregnancy. Mood swings usually appear during the first trimester of pregnancy, and after a short period, things return to stability again.
Physical changes during pregnancy
A woman can notice some changes in her body since the beginning of pregnancy, such as:
- Changing the nature of the skin: the pregnant woman may notice that her skin appears more fresh and shiny.
- Protrusion of the veins under the skin: due to the increase in the amount of blood in the pregnant woman's body, and the increase in the work of the heart to meet the needs of pregnancy. Blue veins in the abdomen, breasts, and legs can protrude and become more noticeable.
- Changes in the vagina: The lining of the vagina will become thicker and less sensitive.