Solve the problems of early pregnancy and gases
Early pregnancy and gas
flatulence during pregnancy
Women suffer from flatulence and gas problems during pregnancy. This is one of the most annoying things for pregnant women, and these gases are accompanied by severe abdominal pain, Early pregnancy and gas
nausea, vomiting, a feeling of acidity, and constipation, in addition to the high secretion of progesterone during pregnancy. One of the causes of gas is the stomach,
which relaxes and expands the stomach and intestines. The main role of this hormone is to relax the muscles of the uterus and stabilize pregnancy. Flatulence during pregnancy can be accompanied by severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, blood in the stool Early pregnancy and gas, vomiting, and nausea,
which reduces pregnancy. The ratio of nutrients to the mother affects the growth and nutrition of the fetus. Early pregnancy and gas
Herbs that reduce gasHow do you know the gender of the fetus in the second month?
Ginger: Ginger is known to prevent vomiting and nausea, but in addition to this, it can induce rest and relieve bloating and other symptoms associated with gas. Early pregnancy and gas
- Fennel seeds: Fennel contains an active substance that neutralizes stomach acids, promotes digestion, acts as an antispasmodic, and removes stomach gases faster than any other drink. Early pregnancy and gas
- Mint: Peppermint is one of the herbs that have proven effective in removing gases, as it helps relieve internal spasms. Early pregnancy and gas
- Drink plenty of water: In addition to orange and pineapple juice and natural juices that are not high in sugars other than grapes, you need to drink as much water as normal drinking water needs about 2 liters per day...
- Exercise: Keep exercising and make it a part of your daily routine to reduce the risk of constipation, the main cause of bloating and gas. After consulting your doctor, continue to walk for 15 minutes a day... Early pregnancy and gas
- Appropriate diet: Eat a healthy diet, and avoid foods that can cause constipation and gas symptoms, such as high-fat foods and sodas.
- Rich in fiber: Foods rich in fiber help release water in the intestines and keep the stomach soft. Avoid eating too many beans, peas, broccoli, and cabbage, and eat a few small meals instead of large ones. food. Early pregnancy and gas