Removing the costs of the face at the exhibition
A pregnant woman suffers from a lot of troubles and difficulties due to her pregnancy, so she will suffer from symptoms such as dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, lower back pain, abdominal pain, etc., in addition to that, she may also suffer from aesthetic problems such as, most commonly, her body problems, melasma and dark spots appear in some different regions.
Melasma is a dark spot that appears on the face, back, and chest area due to an increase in melanin pigment in pregnant women.
Removal of pregnancy costs
The first thing a pregnant woman needs to know is that melasma during pregnancy cannot be completely cured by natural or even medical methods. These treatments can cause harm to the fetus, so removing melasma during pregnancy begins immediately after birth. Women can use concealer cream to hide the melasma temporarily.
Ways to remove pregnancy costs naturally
- Mint mask: Crush a bunch of mint leaves and turn them into juice, put them on the melasma for 15 minutes, then wash them with cold water, and it is preferable to repeat this recipe daily to get the results. in a short record time.
- Cucumber and lemon: both contain a group of compounds that can bleach, and they are prepared by mashing the cucumber in water, then mixing it with the juice of one lemon, and placing the resulting liquid on the affected area 10 times a day. the moment.
- Banana: Mash a ripe banana and apply it to the affected skin for 20 minutes.
- Breast milk: This recipe is based on older women who always recommend putting a few drops of breast milk on the melasma area for 30 minutes, and a study indicates that breast milk can remove dark spots, including melasma compounds and its elements.
- Potato slices: After peeling the potatoes, cut them into vertical slices and place them on the affected area for 20 minutes every day.
- Turmeric: Mix turmeric powder with a little water to make a paste and apply to the affected area for 30 minutes a day.
Methods of removing the cost of pregnancy medically
Use ointments that contain hydroquinone, a bleaching substance that quickly removes dark spots, preferably after consulting a dermatologist, as some types can affect breast milk and harm newborns.
Exposing the skin to laser beams: It is performed in a specialized skin clinic, and the affected area is exposed to the laser beam several times in a row.