How to know that the pregnancy is healthy and does not affect the fetus.
How do I know that my pregnancy is healthy?
How do I know that a healthy pregnancy and a health check?
The first step to making your pregnancy safe is to see your doctor, get the necessary tests, and get tips on how to maintain a healthy pregnancy and the health of the mother and fetus.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound is used to take pictures of the fetus at 11-14 weeks of pregnancy. This is because most of the fetus's organs and bones are found in this way healthy pregnancy.
- This is noteworthy in the context of the conversation. Cleaning is used early in pregnancy to determine and ensure that the pregnancy is healthy and that the fetus does not suffer from certain birth defects, healthy pregnancy
- and this cleansing does not show some of them, and it should be noted that it is not accurate due to the fetus's signs of birth defects...
- 3D or 4D imaging technology: With 3D or 4D imaging technology available, you can run tests and learn more about fetal birth defects healthy pregnancy,
- and you've been able to do so. Knowing that these methods also use ultrasound, we will show the details from different angles, but due to the progress made, and healthy pregnancy this method usually diagnoses some birth defects and the mouth,
- and is used to determine the treatment required after birth, such as a cleft lip. This test is done at weeks 27-32 of pregnancy. healthy pregnancy
- Blood test: A blood test is medically known as human chorionic gonadotropin or hCG the blood because the level of the pregnancy hormone must double every two days at the beginning of pregnancy to indicate that the pregnancy is healthy.
- Which helps to detect pregnancy hormones shown by doctors can be confirmed by doing several blood tests at 48-hour intervals and monitoring the level of homogeneity of a healthy pregnancy. Pregnancy hormone testing can help identify problems during pregnancy, healthy pregnancy
- such as a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy (such as an ectopic pregnancy)
- Fetal Heart Rate Calculation: Another medical test that helps ensure a safe pregnancy is the fetal heart rate calculator. The fetal heart rate ranges between 110 and 160 beats per minute healthy pregnancy,
- and the heart rate can vary. Responses to many conditions in the womb, as well as abnormal fetal heart rates, may indicate a lack of adequate oxygen or other problems that indicate an unsafe pregnancy. healthy pregnancy
How do I know that my pregnancy is healthy with the movement of the fetus?
The movement of the fetus in the womb indicates that the fetus is alive and growing. In general, each fetus has specific motor characteristics and specific characteristics of that movement. Therefore, healthy pregnancy
the mother needs to monitor the movement of the fetus and become familiar with it so that she can contact her doctor in case of any changes or rejection. The gestational age becomes stronger and the fetus becomes larger, healthy pregnancy
the uterine cavity narrows and the movement becomes more pronounced, but at the end of pregnancy and around the thirty-sixth week of pregnancy,
the strong movement decreases and the movement becomes weak. Clearer. Explain the relationship between fetal movement and safety.
It should be noted that monitoring the movement of the pregnant fetus and making sure that it remains in a certain pattern does not yet have scientific evidence that the fetus is healthy, so it is recommended to do this regularly. Confirms pregnancy and its safety.
However, in general, fetal movement indicates that the fetus is alive and developing. Remember that time plays a role in understanding the nature of that movement.
In general, the fetus has been observed to move clearly between 9 am and 2 pm and between 7 pm and 4 am. In addition to the fact that the fetus's movements decrease during sleep, its movements can change from day today. In most cases,
we know that the fetus's sleep time may not match the mother's sleep time, so a single sleep cycle is from 20 to 40 minutes and can be up to 90 minutes. It should also be noted that the mother's attention cannot be focused on her movements.
fetus; So if you want to focus on it, it is recommended to lie on your left side or sit with your feet raised above anything other than the movement of the fetus.
Do symptoms mean that my pregnancy is healthy?
Not all pregnant women show symptoms. Some women may not have symptoms during pregnancy, some may have symptoms during one pregnancy, and some may not have these symptoms during another pregnancy. Even if symptoms appear.
It appears at the beginning of pregnancy and lasts until the end of 3 months, then disappears and may reappear in the third trimester of pregnancy, and in some cases, it may persist throughout the entire pregnancy and even more.,
Symptoms of symptoms are one of the usual things that happen during pregnancy. It does not indicate a problem. In most cases, if you suspect a health problem such as a miscarriage, you should see a doctor ensure a safe pregnancy. healthy pregnancy
In the course of talking about symptoms, keep in mind that belly size and weight gain during pregnancy are associated with a healthy pregnancy. Similar to a healthy pregnancy, women begin to gain weight at 12 to 15 weeks, and in addition to increasing the size of the abdomen as the pregnancy progresses, they continue to gain weight as the pregnancy progresses. The number of months of pregnancy is a simple sign that the pregnancy is proceeding normally.
Symptoms that require medical attention
Seek medical attention if any of the following symptoms or signs appear: This may indicate an unsafe pregnancy or some pregnancy complication:
- Severe pain: In some cases, severe pain may indicate a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy, resulting in severe lower abdominal pain
- or severe or persistent pain in one of the upper abdomen. Doctor. one of them. shoulder.
- Other symptoms: Some many other symptoms and signs may indicate health problems during pregnancy, including
- bleeding from the vagina;
- severe vomiting
- severe fits
- severe back pain
- Headache, persistent or severe headache, dizziness.
- Constant weight loss.
- fever or chills
- Pain or a burning sensation when urinating, or an urgent need to urinate.
- Persistent shortness of breath or palpitations.
- Sudden cessation of morning sickness.
- A sudden decrease in chest size.
- There are no sensations of fetal movement or abnormal changes in fetal movement.
- Sudden rise in blood sugar.
- visual impairment;
- Severe swelling of the feet, hands, or face, painful swelling, or sudden onset of swelling.
- Severe itching of the skin on the feet and hands.
- Tips to increase your chances of having a healthy pregnancy
- To keep your pregnancy safe, it is recommended to follow some