How does the fetus move in early May?
How does the fetus move in early May?
How was the movement of the fetus in early May?
In fact, the movement of the fetus may be felt in early May, and the woman may be able to feel it; The muscles of the fetus develop during this period and begin to use them,
and the movement of the fetus is known when the pregnant woman begins to feel it (acceleration),
and it is represented by a sense of simple movements or palpitations in the abdomen, but it is an indication that in some cases the pregnant woman may not yet feel the movement of the fetus during this period.
The stage and some factors may affect a woman’s perception of the fetus’s movement, such as the position of the placenta,
which may limit the fetus in addition to the position and size of the fetus. movement in some cases. Around 16-20 weeks of pregnancy,
but in some cases, a woman may have difficulty distinguishing fetal movement, especially if she hasn't felt it before. Newborn sex men's movements are stronger than women's movements.What are pregnancy germs and how to eliminate them?
How often do you feel the movement of the fetus?
The possibility of feeling the movement of the fetus during the day is reduced, due to the movement of the mother’s body, which may help calm the fetus and make it sleep,
in addition to the pregnant woman’s focus on some of the activities that she does during pregnancy. interval. At certain times of the day, the frequency of the fetus's movement may increase and the chances of feeling it may increase:
- Relax and rest the body at the end of the day; As the attention of a pregnant woman moves from the external environment to the body at a faster rate; This increases the chance of feeling the movement of the fetus.
- after eating, especially if the food has a high sugar content; High blood sugar feeds the fetus's body, which helps increase the fetus's sense of movement.
- Stress, in turn, leads to increased levels of the hormones adrenaline in the blood, and large amounts of adrenaline enter the fetus, which is reflected in increased forms of energy and movement.
What are the reasons for others not feeling the movement of the fetus?
There are several reasons and factors that may reduce the chances of others feeling the movement of the fetus in the womb of the pregnant mother, including:
- Excess weight: If a woman is overweight or overweight around the abdomen, the timing of feeling the fetus's movement and the ability of others to feel it may be delayed due to the thick layer between the fetus and the abdomen.
- In the outermost layer of the abdomen, which may take longer for the fetus to grow large enough, the chances of others feeling less fetal movement in the early stages because the stronger and greater movement can be felt from outside the abdomen.
- Placenta previa: With the placenta in front of the uterus, a pregnant woman may suffer from a delay in the movement of the fetus, and thus in others. Due to the anterior position of the placenta,
- the fetus has to make stronger and larger movements so that it can cross the placenta to feel it, which in turn can lead to sensory retardation in a pregnant woman and one with fetal movement.
- The position of the fetus: The position of the fetus in the womb may help to easily sense the movement of the fetus and its kicks through the abdomen and others,
- or on the contrary, it may cause sensory retardation.
Should fetal movement be tracked?
There is no need to monitor the movements or kicks of the fetus during the day; There is no set number of movements that the fetus must perform every day; however, it is recommended that you try to follow a pattern of this movement,
which may differ from fetus to fetus. to distinguish when differences appear; If you seek immediate medical attention, if you notice unusual changes in movement patterns, use it.
A pregnant woman may begin to feel the movement of the fetus in early May of pregnancy and is initially limited to some slight flutter or movement,
which indicates that there are factors that may affect the possibility of different movements of the fetus during this period, except for the first time.
Pregnancy from a previous pregnancy Other births some factors may reduce the chances of others feeling the movement of the fetus,
or may cause a delay in feeling until later in pregnancy, especially other factors, such as weight, the position of the fetus, or the position of the placenta,
it is always worth Stressing that if you feel that there is a difference, you need to see a doctor about fetal movement patterns.