Henna hair for pregnant women
Henna hair for pregnant women
Is it safe to use henna on a pregnant woman?
Yes, as long as the henna you are using is natural, it is OK to use it during pregnancy, whether you color your hair differently or apply it to your skin for decoration. Henna hair for pregnant
In fact, it is a perfect alternative. For chemical hair dye. It is best to avoid it during pregnancy, but it should be noted that you need to buy henna for your hair in a trusted place. Better still, buy henna powder and make a paste at home Henna hair for pregnant.
How do I feel the movement of the fetus in the fourth month?
Choose the type of henna hair color for pregnant women
As mentioned earlier, you should choose 100% natural henna for your hair. Henna is often colored from red to orange or brown,
but if henna dyes hair or skin dark black, this means that it contains a compound called PPD, Henna hair for pregnant
which is harmful to the skin, and it is prohibited to use on pregnant women because of its effect and can cause skin infections accompanied by symptoms such as Redness and burning of the skin,
the formation of pimples and follicles, Henna hair for pregnant
and increased sensitivity, as well as refraining from using black henna, whether during pregnancy or outside pregnancy,
because it may cause scars due to its formation Henna hair in pregnant.
How to use henna for pregnant women
To use henna on your hair, follow these steps:
- Mix half a cup of henna powder with a quarter cup of warm water, add a tablespoon of water until you get a consistency like mashed potatoes, and stir to mix.
- After making the henna, cover the bowl and leave it at room temperature for 12 hours.
- Wash your hair well with soap and water.
- Apply coconut oil or petroleum jelly to your ears and neck along the hairline to prevent the henna from getting in Henna's hair for pregnancy.
- Wear gloves, and appropriate clothing, and wrap a towel around your neck to keep the henna off your clothes. Henna hair for pregnant
- Then add water to the mixture to get a uniform consistency of Henna hair for pregnant.
- You can now completely dye your hair with the henna mixture Henna hair for pregnant.
- After you are done, wrap the hair completely with a wrap to give the henna a suitable medium for hair coloring for 2-4 hours. The longer this period, the stronger the effect of color.
- Remove the wrap, wash your hair, and use a conditioner to remove the henna residue. Henna hair for pregnant
- Henna usually takes 48 hours to set the original color of Henna's hair for pregnancy.
- Henna hair care tips for pregnant women
Here are some tips before using henna for pregnancy:
Causes of Nausea and hyperemesis in Pregnancy
- Apply henna to a small area of skin before dyeing the hair and wait 30 minutes to make sure that it does not irritate the skin.
- With the help of relatives and friends in dyeing your hair, it can be difficult for pregnant women to dye their hair themselves.
- If you sit in a comfortable position, the process may take several hours as mentioned above. To feel comfortable, it is best to put your feet on a chair or table.