How is the process of transplanting children through tubes?
How does the baby test tube process work?
How is IVF done?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) begins with inducing ovulation in the woman, then extracting an egg from the woman, extracting sperm from the man, fertilizing the egg with sperm, and re-implanting it. test-tube baby
This is done in collaborative steps. in the womb. Keep in mind that in some cases this process may need to be repeated several times to be successful, and each process may take 2-3 weeks. test-tube baby
The process of IVF and preparation for it begins on the first day of a woman's menstrual cycle, which is precisely determined with the help of her doctor. There is normally one egg in each menstrual cycle from one of the ovaries.
It helps stimulate the ovaries to lay more eggs for 14 days. The type of medication prescribed and the duration of treatment depend on the health of the woman and several factors. Depending on treatment plans, test-tube baby
these medications are often available as an injection to women or with the help of loved ones and health care providers. Blood tests and ultrasounds continuously monitor women's ovulation. (ultrasound engineering), test-tube baby
It should be noted that at this stage the doctor may prescribe several different medications, including:
- A drug that stimulates the ovaries and ovulation.
- Medication that prevents premature ovulation.
- A drug that stimulates the growth of eggs.
- Medicine to prepare the inner wall of the uterus to receive fertilized eggs.
- egg extract
- About 36 hours after stimulating egg production using injections, a procedure is performed to retrieve these eggs from the ovaries before they are released from the ovaries.
- This procedure inserts a special needle into the vagina under ultrasound guidance... The ovaries are monitored to collect eggs by so-called transvaginal ultrasound (transvaginal ultrasound) and the follicular fluid to identify the mature eggs in the ovaries and collect these eggs.
- Women should avoid pain and discomfort during surgery. This is done intravenously under sedation, that is, under the supervision of an anesthesiologist.
- It is worth noting that sperms are collected from males on the same day as the egg test-tube baby.
In vitro fertilization and embryo transfer
After receiving the eggs and sperm for both spouses, the sperm and eggs are collected in a special dish for cultivation and left for a full day to complete the fertilization process. Also, if the male's sperm count is low, use intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) when the sperm is injected directly into the egg test-tube baby.
After fertilization of the egg in the laboratory, control of growth and preservation begins, and on the fifth day after fertilization test-tube baby,
healthy eggs are selected for implantation in the uterus. Multiple embryos can be carried in one pregnancy. For embryo implantation test-tube baby,
small catheters are used to deliver the embryos into the uterus, and ultrasound is used to monitor and control the process. About 10 days after this is completed, a blood test will be done to determine if pregnancy has occurred test-tube baby.
The modern method of artificial insemination
Over the past few years, many modern methods have been developed to increase the chances of success. Here are some explanations for these methods.
In some cases, IVF failure may be due to the embryo's inability to penetrate the layer around the fertilized egg known as zona pellucida. This is the gelatinous shell that surrounds the egg and cannot be implanted into the uterine lining. test-tube baby
Therefore, the laboratory can use the assisted hatching technique that uses a special laser beam to puncture the wall of the egg and promote the release of the embryo. Implantation in the uterus. test-tube baby
Sperm injection with eggs
As mentioned earlier, you can use the method of introducing sperm into the egg if the male has a small number of sperm, if the sperm are weak and cannot attach to the wall of the egg, or if the movement of the sperm is weak. test-tube baby
Genetic diagnosis before implantation
Preimplantation genetic testing, or PGD or PIGD, is performed to isolate genetically healthy embryos from embryos that may suffer from certain genetic disorders or problems. test-tube baby
- PGD is performed in PGD, but in the absence of PGD, PGD was determined based on a visual assessment of the shape, structure, and structural integrity of the embryo, and this technique was very useful in IVF.
- Increasing the success of the operation and the chances of giving birth to a healthy child.
Transfer of the gamete through the fallopian tube
In the GIFT method, sperms and eggs removed from the fallopian tubes are combined by endoscopy and performed under general anesthesia.
Transfer of fertilized eggs to the fallopian tubes
Fallopian tube implantation (ZIFT) is a combination of gamete migration through the fallopian tubes, artificial insemination, and the injection of a fertilized egg into the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus.
- Frequently Asked Questions About IVF
- How to improve egg quality?
- It is recommended to lead a healthy lifestyle to improve the quality of female eggs, avoid processed foods, eat a healthy and balanced diet, and exercise.