What are the harms and diseases caused by cats to pregnant women.
Harm to pregnant cats
Cats are among the most familiar animals, and many prefer to raise them and live with them at home. Domestic cats live between the ages of 13 and 15, Effects of cats on pregnant women.
so they are distinguished by their cleanliness, beauty, and love of games and entertainment. Some of them live for 19 years, yet some doubt their purity or cause disease, and some claim that they cause many diseases, Effects of cats on pregnant women.
the most important of which are sterility and abortion in pregnant women. Cat diseases and how they occur are transmitted to the pregnant woman's body. How do cats affect pregnant women? And how can that be prevented Effects of cats on pregnant women.?
What is toxoplasmosis?
It is a disease called toxoplasmosis or parasitic toxoplasmosis, where cats can become infected by eating raw bird meat or anything in the soil such as mice;
- and cats gain immunity when infected with this disease,
- and prevent the cat from recurring again. This parasite can infect all mammals, including humans, by eating infected or undercooked meat and can cause miscarriages and malformations of the fetus during pregnancy Effects of cats on pregnant women.,
- and it is worth noting that it can pose a danger to women in the world.
How do cat parasites infect pregnant women?
Cats infected with this disease spread their feces and feces by secreting secretions after eating infected and raw animals.
- A pregnant woman should refrain from flushing the toilet to prevent infection. This infected stool is dangerous. Pregnant female fetus. Effects of cats on pregnant women.
- However, if you usually feed your cat canned cat food, it is very unlikely that you will become infected with this parasite.
- In addition, a pregnant woman should always wash her hands thoroughly after touching a cat,
- as Toxoplasma parasites can be transmitted through food and touch and can attach to the legs and arms. Or whatever happened to her hair. Effects of cats on pregnant women.
- Cats need hygiene, necessary care, and needle vaccination, but they cause infection until they are completely healed and provide immunity against this parasite,
- which sterilizes the cat comprehensively and regularly and does not negate the importance of washing the cat. Effects of cats on pregnant women.
Harm to pregnant cats
When a woman is infected with this parasite, it strengthens the body’s immunity and strengthens it against the production of antibodies that reduce the severity of infection in the body, but in the absence of immunity against this parasite, many of them.
A miscarriage occurs in the early stages of pregnancy, and after the first three months of pregnancy, the fetus can disfigure and damage the eyes and liver. This is known as an intrauterine infection. On the other hand, Effects of cats on pregnant women.
if she was previously infected with this parasite, she will gain her immunity if she was exposed to the Toxoplasma parasite during pregnancy, without complications due to the previously acquired immunity. Effects of cats on pregnant women.
Therefore, it is necessary to know whether a woman has this immunity through a blood test, as her body's acquired immunity appears either through previous infection or vaccination.
Information about keeping a cat at home.
The greatest danger is raising cats for pregnant women. Neglect or neglect has a direct impact on the fetus and can lead to an early miscarriage or the birth of a child with many health problems and premature death, most likely from the cat to the pregnant woman. Analysis of the death of the fetus in the womb for infection. Effects of cats on pregnant women.
Several studies have shown that keeping a pet cat improves a woman's mood and relieves stress and depression. Socializing and taking care of all living things helps lower cholesterol and lower the risk of heart disease, so good care and hygiene will improve your mood.