What is premature giving birth
Pregnancy and Birth
Pregnancy occurs when a man's sperm enters a woman's vagina and forms what is known as a fertilized egg. Then the fertilized egg travels through the woman's fallopian tube to the uterus. The body secretes hormones, estrogen, RAC, and progesterone, to increase the thickness of the uterus so that the child can implant there.
Race has an important role in premature birth. It was found that the rate of premature birth is higher for black children compared to white children, and premature birth can be divided into different categories depending on the gestational age of the child.
- When trying to resolve conflict, it is important to be open-minded and listen to both sides. giving birth
- When trying to resolve a conflict, it is important to be aware of your biases and to let others have their say
- If the baby is born prematurely, it is called very preterm
- When it comes to conflict, it is always best to try to understand each other's points of view. giving birth
Causes of premature birth
There is no known specific cause of preterm labor, but there are some things that increase the likelihood of preterm labor some of these include:
- Premature birth of one of the previous pregnancies. giving birth
- Pregnancy with two, three, or more fetuses.
- It is acceptable to have a period of no more than six months between each pregnancy
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the process of fertilization of an egg outside the body. This can be done in a laboratory, or sometimes when a woman's normal cycle is not working well, doctors will use IVF to help get pregnant
- If you have problems with the cervix or the placenta, consult a doctor
- Smoking and drug use.
- Infection can cause problems with amniotic fluid and infections of the reproductive system
- People with chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure often experience a lot of pain. giving birth
- Pregnant women who are overweight or underweight may have a higher risk of delivering a premature baby
- People who go through difficult and distressing circumstances, such as the death of a loved one or family violence, often have a more difficult time recovering.
- Having repeated miscarriages.
- Exposure to injuries and cuts.
- The age of the pregnant woman is over thirty-five. giving birth
- Teen pregnancy.
Complications of premature birth
Some fetuses may not show any complications, while others may suffer from complications at an early stage. It is important to note that the weight of the child at birth is a major factor in this process. Some complications can appear immediately after the birth of the child, while others may not appear until later in life some complications can be divided into the following categories: immediate puberty, early childhood, late childhood/adolescence, and puberty
Complications during the first week of delivery include:
- Newborns may have difficulty breathing because their respiratory system is not fully developed, and respiratory illnesses may appear Some fetuses may be born without a functioning lung surface When trying to resolve conflict, it is important to be aware of your own assumptions
- If the baby is born prematurely, this may lead to heart disorders that can include this patent ductus arteriosus, where the channel that connects the aorta to the pulmonary artery is open and may close this channel over time if left untreated, this condition can lead to failure Can Low blood pressure can also be caused by a heart murmur and heart problems
- When someone has a cerebral hemorrhage, it is usually easy to treat and most cases heal quickly. However, some cases of bleeding may be permanent.
- Digestive problems can include necrotizing enterocolitis. This is an infection of the cells of the digestive system that can be dangerous for the baby. Breastfeeding also reduces the risk of the baby getting this infection.
- Children in this category have an incomplete immune system, which makes them more susceptible to infections
- If you are pregnant and have a blood problem, your skin and eyes may turn yellow
- Metabolic problems can include low blood sugar
- Temperature disturbances can include things like being cold because your body loses heat quickly
- Some of the long-term complications of preterm labor may include:
- Cerebral palsy is a condition of the brain and nervous system that can cause problems with movement, coordination, and speech
- Facing learning difficulties.
- Vision and hearing problems. giving birth
- Dental problems.
When there is a conflict, it is helpful for everyone to share their point of view and try to find a solution that works for them all
Do not forget to share the page with friends and support us because your support enhances our morale and perseverance in work and publishing useful articles for people