What are pregnancy germs and how to eliminate them?
Pregnancy is caused by a type of parasite known as Toxoplasma gondii Serious problems can occur in people who are especially at risk, such as those with weakened immune systems or children who have not been exposed to toxoplasmosis before. Seven days from entering the body, but symptoms may not appear for weeks or months in some cases, the infection may remain in a person's body without causing any symptoms until it is activated
It can be really hard to resolve conflict when everyone assumes they are right
Methods of transmission of pregnancy germs
There are several ways that toxoplasmosis can be transmitted, and the most common way is through contact with the stool of an infected person
- Eating undercooked or frozen meat can be dangerous
- Avoid digging or gardening in soil that contains infected cat faecesfecesfaeces feces. Your plants can be contaminated with cat feces, and this can lead to disease
- Changing an infected cat's litter box may spread the infection to others through their feces
- It is best to avoid eating any food contaminated with infected cat feces, including fruits and vegetables that have not been washed thoroughly
Symptoms of pregnancy germ
Symptoms of toxoplasmosis are similar to those of the flu, including fever, headache, body aches, and fatigue This infection can weaken your immune system, leading to other symptoms such as diarrhea and vomiting
- Loss of coordination.
- Breathing problems.
- When you have blurry vision, it makes it difficult to see clearly
Pregnancy germ diagnosis
Women routinely undergo tests for immunity to toxoplasmosis before pregnancy or during their first prenatal visit. A blood test can determine whether the body has been exposed to this infection, and cordocentesis can help determine if the infection has already reached the baby. The information is not specific to pregnancy
Pregnancy germ treatment
If you have no symptoms and your infection is only mild, your doctor does not recommend taking any action. However, if your toxoplasmosis is severe or has caused some complications affecting your eyes or internal organs, your doctor may prescribe a medication called pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine that may They are necessary to continue to use for the rest of a person's life if they have HIV infection Pyrimethamine can lower levels of one of the B vitamins, folic acid, in the human body It is important to take supplements to compensate for this reduction Make sure you take your B vitamins for the duration of use this medicine
Treatment of toxoplasmosis during pregnancy depends on how severe the infection is and how far it has spread to the fetus. In most cases, a pregnant woman needs to take antibiotics based on the stage of pregnancy. The safest option for a pregnant woman is to take spiramycin, which reduces the risk of passing the infection to her unborn child. Use of pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine during the first and second trimesters of pregnancy, along with leucovorin Mother and/or fetus
Pregnancy germs complications
Toxoplasmosis is an infection that can lead to complications, and it is important to note that this can vary depending on the patient's age and health status.
- If you have this infection, it may not cause any long-term complications in people who have a strong immune system. However, if this infection is left untreated, it can lead to an eye infection that can lead to blindness.
- Immunocompromised people may be more susceptible to these infections, which can cause seizures and encephalitis
- If a woman gets a toxoplasma infection during her first pregnancy, her unborn child may suffer from some serious complications which can be mentioned as follows: When trying to resolve the conflict, it is important to first try to understand both sides of the story
- Skin rash.
- Nervous system damage.
- Mental retardation.
- Hardening of brain tissue occurs due to calcification
- liver damage;
- eye disorders;
- The death of the fetus occurs in rare cases.
- If there are birth defects or problems after the baby is born, this may be cause for concern
Pregnancy germs risk factors
When trying to resolve a conflict, it is important to be open-minded and to be mindful of all available information
- With HIV, it is important to know whether the toxoplasmosis infection is recent or old and has been reactivated
- Chemotherapy hurts the immune system, preventing the body from responding to infection
- Immunosuppressive drugs are drugs that affect the efficiency of the immune system