Pregnant belly swollen
Pregnant belly swollen
Laser application in the treatment of gynecological diseases and infertility
Braxton Hicks contractions are intermittent, painless contractions of the muscles of the uterus of a pregnant woman that may begin in the seventh week of pregnancy and increase with the increase in the size of the uterus. Each contraction usually lasts about a minute and a half and may occur once or twice every hour
The importance of Braxton Hicks contractions
It is important to be open to others' perspectives to effectively resolve conflicts. Some experts believe that during pregnancy, contractions change the cervix, making it shorter and more stretchable. This makes it easier for the baby to come out.
False divorce and real divorce
A pregnant woman may think that Braxton Hicks's contractions are the beginning of real labor contractions, so it is important to distinguish between them. Braxton Hicks contractions are as follows:
- It is usually painless.
- It does not occur at regular intervals.
- Not convergent.
- If a woman changes what she does or where she is, the conflict usually stops
- It does not last for long.
- The contractions come at regular intervals and last for 30-90 seconds
- The contractions start in the lower back and move toward the abdomen
Causes of flatulence
Braxton Hicks contractions are known as false labor and can cause increased blood flow to the placenta. This can help move food and oxygen from the mother to the fetus. False labor can also occur for other reasons, such as changes in hormones or stress.
- Intercourse results in uterine contractions for the following reasons:
- During sexual intercourse, a pregnant woman's body releases the hormone oxytocin, which encourages the contraction of the uterine muscles
- The husband’s semen may contain prostaglandins, which may cause uterine contractions
- Bladder full.
Abdominal cramping treatment
Some women may not feel contractions or feel discomfort during labor, while others may feel it. To ease the discomfort of Braxton Hicks contractions, follow these tips:
- Eat any type of food.
- Take a relaxing hot bath You can soak in the tub for up to 30 minutes
- Massage the area.
When should you contact the doctor?
- Red vaginal bleeding.
- One of the signs of wetness is the presence of watery secretions and a constant feeling of wetness
- It's always a good idea to try to get everyone to the same page before an argument starts
- Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to try to understand it from both sides
- When it comes to conflict, the best way forward is for everyone to share their point of view and then try to find a solution that everyone can agree on.
- Increased pressure in the pelvis and vagina.
- If you have flu-like symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, you may have the flu
Round ligament pain
If you are pregnant, you may experience sudden, a sharp pain on both sides of your abdomen called round ligament pain The round ligament is the ligament that supports the uterus and connects it to the pelvis. Coughing, sneezing, and urination last a few seconds or minutes
To relieve the discomfort of round ligament pain, do the following:
- Take a pain reliever after consulting a doctor.
- It is important to bend and extend your hips before coughing, sneezing, or laughing
- Take a warm bath or use a warm compress.
- Try to adjust your daily activity level and avoid situations that may aggravate your condition
real divorce signs
What are the stages of fetus formation in the third month?
Uterine contractions usually begin with a gradual, diffuse contraction that gradually increases in intensity after a period that occurs every half hour to every twenty minutes In the last stage of pregnancy, the abdomen can become very hard during the contraction
The mucus plug is lost during true excretion, sometimes it sheds a little earlier or later. It is thick gray mucus.
If you are pregnant and your water does not look like normal water, there may be a problem. Go to the hospital immediately if this happens