What are the causes of test tube failure
IVF is an assisted reproductive technology that involves extracting eggs from a woman’s uterus and mixing them with sperm. This allows fertilization to occur. This technique is used to help treat several different infertility problems that occur outside the uterus, then the fertilized egg is implanted into the uterus again. This process led to the first fertilization process. A successful synthetic took place in 1978 in England. iugr
- Fertility drugs are given to increase the chances of ovulation and successful IVF A woman usually produces about one egg a month In “normal” cases To increase the chances of successful IVF, doctors need more than one egg for fertilization - which is why fertility drugs are given to help stimulate ovulation during this Over time, the doctor will perform several blood tests as well as ultrasound scans to predict ovulation. giving birth
- It is a process in which a woman is anesthetized and the doctor uses an ultrasound device to help her insert a fine needle through her vagina to reach her ovaries. After that, he can extract eggs and fluid from the sacs responsible for the pregnancy. It should be noted that after an ovarian removal operation for a woman, she may suffer from some cramps. However, these spasms usually disappear within a short period and do not last more than a day. giving birth
- Fertilization: During this stage, the eggs are fertilized by collecting the eggs extracted from the ovaries and mixing them with the semen extracted from the man. It should be noted that the fertilization process can occur a few hours after fertilization but in some cases the microscopic injection process (sperm inside Cytoplasmic in vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process during which a sperm is injected directly into an egg. giving birth
- When disagreements arise, it is often useful to have a discussion with everyone involved in the conflict. This will allow everyone to understand their point of view and hopefully come up with a solution that everyone can live with. Before implantation, it is important to do a genetic analysis of the fetus to detect the chance of a genetic disease. giving birth
- To transfer the fertilized egg to the woman’s uterus, the doctor will first ensure the safety of both the egg and the fetus after making sure that everything is safe, they will use a long tube to deliver the egg to the woman’s uterus The process of implanting the egg requires some time, so this is done in the doctor’s office without any anesthesia usually takes A woman's cycle is six to ten days to reset after the IVF procedure, and if the procedure is successful, she may be considered pregnant if more than one egg is transferred during the IVF procedure, there is a higher chance of a pregnancy resulting in twins or more. iugr
Causes of IVF failure
The success or failure of IVF depends on a variety of factors, some of which are listed below
- The chance of IVF success increases with each year that the mother is younger. The success rate of IVF decreases as the mother reaches the age of 41.
- It is important to note that the success rate of IVF may be reduced if the fertilized egg is transferred into the mother's uterus before it grows to the appropriate stage. Some embryos will not survive until the appropriate time to implant in the mother's uterus.
- For women who are trying to get pregnant through IVF, the chance of success is higher the second time compared to those who have not been pregnant before. However, the chance of success is lower if the IVF procedure has already been done and failed.
- Some life factors can reduce the success rate of IVF, such as a woman's drinking habits or obesity It is worth noting that women who smoke reduce the success rate of IVF by approximately 50% Therefore, it is important that you take care of your health and lead a healthy lifestyle to increase your chances In having a successful surgery
- Infertility can be caused by many different things, but the success rate of IVF drops if the main cause of infertility is severe endometriosis. iugr
IVF process steps
The IVF process takes place in five different stages. We will explain each stage below: 1) The husband and wife must be on the same page about their marital goals 2) The husband must produce a sperm sample that matches the wife’s need for fertility 3) The couple then uses sperm from A donor to fertilize the wife’s egg 4) If all goes according to plan, the baby will be delivered through IVF (in vitro fertilization) 5) Once conception occurs, the couple goes through pregnancy to see if the pregnancy is healthy. iugr
If you can't come to an agreement, try talking about it After surgery, a small amount of blood may come out If this happens and the pain is severe or moderate, you should see a doctor to check for any complications, such as hyperstimulation syndrome If you experience any of the following symptoms, consult Doctor immediately: high fever, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, or seizures. iugr