How to make mayonnaise and cabbage salad
Salads are usually served before a meal because they open up the appetite and make digestion easier and faster. They are generally made from vegetables, fruits, and herbs, so they contain a high amount of nutrients. They come in many shapes and flavors. There are several ways to prepare a cabbage and mayonnaise salad, and one of these recipes is a dish that is served With it, the difficulty and cost of preparing it to vary according to its type. In this article, we will mention two ways to make mayonnaise and cabbage salad. beautiful world
Mayonnaise and cabbage salad
- ½ head of cabbage, very thinly sliced
- Cut half a head of red cabbage into thin slices
- Two carrots, coarsely grated.
- Six tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Three tablespoons of white vinegar.
- a teaspoon of sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
How to prepare
- Put the cabbage, carrots, and some salt in a bowl, and stir to combine
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, black pepper, and sugar, and mix with a spoon until combined.
- Pour the white mixture over the cabbage mixture and stir until well combined
- Put the salad in the refrigerator to cool down.
Cabbage salad with mayonnaise and corn
How to prepare
- Wash the vegetables well, then drain them from the water. Put the vegetables on a solid board
- Chop the white and red cabbage and tomatoes
- You can grate the carrots until they become like fine threads, then add them to the vegetables and stir them well
- Put the vegetables in a large bowl and stir them together
- Add lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and white pepper to the vegetables and stir again
- Stir the corn until the quantities are distributed, then add the olive oil
- Stir the vegetables again and then place them on small plates next to the main meal
- The Law of Attraction is the belief that you can attract what you want into your life with positive thoughts. It is often used by people who are on the spiritual path to express their desires, such as getting more money or finding someone to love.
- Cut the lemon into circles, then cut it in half and put it on the edge of the plate so that it takes the shape of a rose
- One Half a head of white cabbage.
- Half a head of red cabbage.
- Two tomatoes.
- Three grains of carrots.
- A box of corn.
- Quarter of a teaspoon of corn.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of vinegar.
- Half a teaspoon of white pepper.
- Five sheets of lettuce.
- A piece of red bell pepper.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- A cup and a quarter of mayonnaise.