What are the rules of the diet?
A healthy diet can protect the body from the health problems associated with obesity These problems include heart disease, diabetes, and cancer The US Department of Health Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend a balanced, nutritious diet including the Healthy Diet 2015-2020 Follow a set of guidelines that include: Eat fruit vegetables, whole grains, milk, and dairy products, eat lean meat, poultry, fish, legumes, eggs, and nuts, eat a diet that includes low consumption of saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, salt, and added sugars, and eat the right amount of food to meet your daily calorie requirements. beautiful world
The World Health Organization (WHO) says that a healthy diet can help protect the body from some diseases. The following is an explanation of some of the benefits of dieting:
- Losing weight is one of the many benefits that come with a healthy diet as it depends on changing your eating habits for the better and choosing an appropriate and thoughtful diet away from fast and unplanned diets Eating a lot of calories can lead to weight gain To lose weight, you must reduce the amount of calories Calories you consume every day and avoid eating unhealthy foods To stay within your calorie limits without having to count them, you must exercise and eat a balanced diet
- To lose weight, it is important to have a balanced diet
- A healthy diet can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure, high levels of bad cholesterol (LDL and triglycerides), and improve the overall health of the body This has been proven by many scientific experiments, including a study published in the journal New England Medical Center The England Journal of Medicine reported that a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and dairy products that are low in fat, low in saturated fat, and in total fat can significantly help lower blood pressure. In another trial published in the American Journal of Cardiology, researchers found that this diet Same helps prevent heart disease In 2004, participants were given three levels of sodium for 30 days while on the DASH diet This diet focuses on eating fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy while reducing sodium Consuming less sodium may lead to Promote lower blood pressure can be lowered by eating foods rich in blood This is especially important for middle-aged people who have an increased risk of infection Cardiovascular disease
- Dieting to lose excess weight is one of the best ways to reduce the risk of developing diabetes and improve the condition of people with diabetes A diet to lose weight can enhance insulin production, which may help reduce the amount of medication taken during treatment or change the doses Insulin for some people who see a doctor Although weight loss has nothing to do with type 1 diabetes, it can help reduce the risk of complications and make it easier for patients to take insulin injections.
- Eating healthy calcium-rich foods can help maintain strong bones and teeth and reduce bone loss with age A healthy diet that includes plenty of dairy products, dark green vegetables, and foods fortified with calcium and vitamin D can help promote nutrient absorption. Vitamin D from sunlight and food sources Some people get vitamin D from eating fatty fish, while others get it from foods fortified with it.
- Eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains provides a variety of prebiotics and probiotics that help beneficial bacteria grow in the colon. These bacteria play an important role in digestion and the digestive system produces metabolism and some types of probiotics Vitamin K and some B vitamins These vitamins are important for colon health As well as the role of these bacteria in fighting harmful bacteria and viruses Some sources of probiotics include fermented foods, such as yogurt, and prebiotic foods available in foods rich in dietary fiber are important to your health because they help maintain bowel movement and may reduce the risk of some diseases that affect the digestive system
- Getting good vitamins and minerals in your diet is essential to boosting your immunity and lowering your risk of disease
- Eating a healthy diet can help reduce the risk of cancer because an unhealthy diet can lead to obesity which increases the risk of cancer, and diets rich in fruits and vegetables also contain antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene that protects lycopene and vitamins A And C and E damage cells from carcinogenicity. In addition, many other phytochemical compounds found in fruits, vegetables, and legumes have antioxidant properties. This prevents cell damage that causes cancer. Eating fruits and vegetables may help reduce the risk of lung cancer. Eating more fiber reduces the risk of breast cancer
- proper nutrition, such as eating fruits, vegetables, fish, and nuts; consumption of unsaturated oils such as olive oil and vegetable proteins; It can help reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive impairment and improve mental health
An overview of the diet
Diet isn't just about losing weight - it's about getting the right amount of food from all the different food groups A healthy diet means eating foods that give you all the nutrients your body needs to stay healthy It doesn't matter which group of foods you include in your diet, as long as it is appropriate in terms of quantity and quality Food is necessary to maintain a healthy body If good eating habits become a way of life, the body will be healthier because proper nutrition is the basis of health and fitness Regular exercise helps maintain good health
Tips for a healthy diet
There are many diets available on the internet, and they all claim to help people lose weight fast
A healthy diet includes a balance of different elements and food groups It is important to consume the following daily:
- carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals
- a variety of vegetables including dark leafy greens such as spinach and orange-red vegetables; Like carrots plus beans or peas - can be included in a healthy diet
- Eat a variety of fruit, preferably fresh if you can, try to eat the whole fruit
- Whole grains, such as oats or whole wheat, are a good source of fiber
- a variety of proteins, such as fish, chicken eggs, or lean meats; Plant-based sources of protein such as quinoa, legumes, soy products, and nuts are all good choices for a healthy diet
- If you have trouble digesting dairy products, you can try calcium-fortified soy or almond rice
- Vegetable oils such as olive oil and grape seed oil can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Maintaining good drinking water habits is one of the basic principles of a healthy diet
- Eating low nutritional value is a healthy diet It is important to remember that processed foods and sweets can be eaten in moderation, but it is important to read the food label and try to reduce the consumption of certain ingredients, including those listed below
- Added sugars in the form of fructose or corn syrup are ingredients found in many packaged snack foods
- Trans fats are partially hydrogenated fats that are added to processed foods to preserve them for longer
- Too much sodium can be harmful Consuming too much salt, for example, can lead to high blood pressure and other health problems Canned foods, frozen meals, and chips usually contain a lot of sodium
- Saturated fats are available in meat cream and butter, and it is preferable to reduce them and choose vegetable fats instead
- Changing your diet gradually is a better way to make big changes than to make drastic changes all at once
- Eat whole oranges instead of drinking orange juice
- Instead of choosing white and refined products, try whole-wheat pasta or whole-wheat bread. These foods are healthy because they contain more nutrients.
- Add chopped vegetables to soups, baked goods, and various food dishes
- Try to buy low-sodium soups or sauces or make them at home to reduce the amount of salt in your diet
- When eating meat, choose lean meats such as skinless chicken breast or fish, or choose vegetarian alternatives to protein such as soybeans or nuts.
- Consume drinks without added sugars such as coffee and tea with milk water. This will help reduce the intake of soft drinks or drinks that are high in added sugars.
- It is recommended to visit a doctor or dietitian before making major changes to the diet Specialists may be able to suggest the appropriate diet for the health of the body and what suits the needs of the person, as well as advise on adding vitamins or nutritional supplements if the person needs it, a nutritional supplement is added to their diet
- To start dieting, you can refer to the article How to start dieting