What is Water Fasting Or Water Diet?
What is Water Fasting Or Water Diet?
What is rapid water?
Water fasting weight loss calculator
Some people follow the so-called "fast water diet", which spends to refrain from eating and drinking except water for this diet is a specific period, but medical tips suggest that between 24 hours and 3 days without food thought many people This diet has many health benefits such as weight loss and detoxification and as we mentioned there are no scientific guides around a duration of water diet and how some continue to diet water for 24-72 hours and do not follow the water diet for a longer period without medical supervision Some people feel weak or dizziness during this period
After following a water system, particularly important to resist the desire to eat a great meal, because a large meal after fasting may cause annoying symptoms instead, brilliantly drink juice or take a small meal and then start taking greater meals gradually throughout the day if they are The duration of the diet is long, there is a risk of feedback symposium in which the body is subject to rapid changes in fluid levels and becomes warmly might continue the diet after one day, but people who fast for three days may need up to three days to recover Before you eat a great meal, you should fast for a few days and this is called "water fasting diet" can be very serious and is almost impossible to follow
Benefits and damage of water diet
Is it safe?
There are no scientific benefits to the water diet, so most nutrition experts are recommended not following this diet, and a water diet can not cause damage for a few days for most healthy persons provided for the drought but long periods of water may cause plenty of health problems The body needs to vitamins and nutrients necessary to maintain body health when available is not enough food, the person may feel tired, dizziness, constipation and drought and lack of cold temperatures may be fast for some time.
It should be noted that some categories should avoid a full water diet because it can cause serious health damage to these categories, including kidney disease, those who eat multiple medicines, pregnant and lactating women, and who suffer from cautious eating disorders may not follow People with diabetes, heart disease, and liver diseases this system without consulting your doctor and follow him.
Are there studies on the benefits of water
There are few available studies on this type of diet, but the results of these studies can not be circulated, for example, a study published in Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics has shown in 2001 that a water diet under medical supervision may help organize blood pressure and motivate Follow-up therapy changes in health and lifestyle, but there is a need to study this effect and other long-term effects Some studies indicate that the water diet may reduce weight quickly, but may cause a lot of health risk this loss is unhealthy because the water diet restricts calories Weight loss is largely causing most of this loss is water and a muscle mass and not fat
Read the article What are the benefits of water to get to know the general benefits of water
A water system can cause several problems and damages to be taken into account:
- Nutrient shortage: Any type of fasting can increase the risk of nutrient shortage when calories are restricted, the consumption of vitamins, metals, fatty acids, amino acids, and electrolytes, which are disabled by the body to properly actually occur in pressure drinking a lot of water A sharp decrease in blood pressure increases the risk of low erectile blood pressure as well when drinking a lot of water may cause this case dizziness, dizziness and fainting also a sudden rise in blood pressure when standing
- Lower sodium levels in the blood: or so-called water poisoning where the lack of blood occurs when replacing water and salt missing during sweating by drinking water only and can cause neurological lack of neurological symptoms ranging from confusion to epilepsy and avoids adopt the severity of symptoms over low levels Sodium in the bloodstream and the extent of speed decreases
- Water consumption can cause drought if you drink the usual quantity of water without eating foods, your body may not get enough water including drought symptoms of nausea, headache, constipation, and low blood pressure
- Other side effects: Other side effects may include fainting and fatigue with brain diet and changes in hormone levels in women if they are followed for a long time
Health for weight loss
The reason for weight loss is burning more calories than the number of calories consumed can do so by reducing calorie consumption of foods and beverages, and by increasing the burned calories by increasing physical activity levels
- Reducing calorie consumption: Excess fat can not be eliminated when you continue to eat a large number of foods and desserts but this does not mean deprivation of favorite foods but must be rushing high-calorie foods in small quantities, on special occasions and can burn fat stored in The body is reducing eating by 300-500 thermal price per day realistic and sound and sound there is no difficulty in reducing calories for people consuming a large number of calories or soft drinks or other sugary foods.
- Follow a healthy diet: Lifestyle changes help to a healthy and balanced diet by reducing the number of calories consumed and also ensure that you have all the nutrients that sweep some food systems by dispensing some foods such as meat, fish, wheat, and dairy products, but if not You include a variety of foods from different food groups in your diet, you will not get all the nutrients and vitamins needed to work properly and weight can be dismantled without excluding a nutritional group of diet should include a healthy and balanced diet a variety of foods from groups Different food five foods: vegetables, fruits, pulses, proteins, and dairy products
- Increasing physical activity: Physical activity helps the body to burn more calories, so it is recommended to exercise moderate physical activity for at least 150 minutes per week a five-minute estimate of five days a week or more. Thirty minutes can be divided into 10 minutes During the day it is recommended to choose the activities of the person like walking, horticulture, swimming, and other activities