A daily health system
The healthy diet in eating nutrients and dense in major food groups balanced diet provides the body with vitamins, minerals and many nutritional items needed by the body and should note that excessive eating foods, high calorie and fats with low fruits, vegetables and grains Full make unhealthy diet resulting in poor nutrition diseases such as obesity caused by several factors; The rapid growth of urban centers has led to urbanization, or increase in production of manufactured foods, as well as changes in lifestyle and other factors to the transformations in eating habits in people, vary from the individual health system, according to cultural preferences and locally available foods as well as these factors, dietary habits are determined By sex, age and many other characteristics of physical activity and lifestyle. beautiful world
Daily healthy diet components
This table shows the recommended daily intake of each major food group for healthy persons exceeding 14 years based on a diet containing 2000 thermal prices per day:
Tips for a healthy diet
The US Department of Health issued food guidelines for 2015-2020 by these guidelines, the health system must contain all major food groups within the number of recommended calories and focus on taking full fruits, vegetables, full grains, and low-fat dairy products must contain a healthy diet On low-fat meat, fish, chicken, eggs, and nuts should also be low in saturated and affordable fat; salt; Cholesterol and sugars added, although the composition of the health system is different from one person to another, there are certain general rules apply to everyone:
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water has many benefits to the body, including drought prevention, kidney grazing, and feeling that you are more active and vitality showed a study in the Obesity magazine that drinking 500 ml (about 17 ounces) of water can help lose weight if You consume one hundred milliliters of water before meals, you will feel full, which helps to lose weight whenever calorie consumption, it was better
- The recommended classes of vegetables and fruits: vegetarian foods are rich in food, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients found a study published in 2012 in the European Nutrition magazine that eating three to five quotas daily from vegetables and fruits reduces the risk of infection and to reduce the risk of diseases including coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes and reduce the risk of other diseases
- The manufactured meat may cause cancer, by the International Cancer Research Agency (IARC), which added that red meat is also likely to cause colon and rectum cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate, and colon can also increase the risk of cancer
- Minimize eating sugar: Continuing dealing for sugar-rich foods, such as energy drinks, desserts, sweetened juices, or obesity and other problems can be done to check the sugar content in food products, read posters containing the quantities of sugar foods containing more than one 22.5 grams of sugar per 100 grams contain a high proportion of sugar that contains 5 g or less sugar per 100 grams containing a low-sugar ratio
- The American Heart: Association recommends that healthy adults consume more than 2,300 milligrams of salt daily about a teaspoon of it leads to a lot of salt to high blood pressure, increasing the risk of heart disease or stroke and can be reduced by reducing salt eating. In low quantities, both on the table or during cooking, you must pay attention to canned foods and treats, because many of them contain large amounts of salt prefer to choose spices carefully for food, because some species - such as ketchup, termination and soy sauce - may contain large amounts of salt instead of using Salt, you can use spices and natural spices.
Is a healthy diet is the same as a non-healthy diet?
Some people may believe that a healthy diet means giving up all their favorite foods, and this actually incorrectly depends on the health system on balance; Where a person can eat his favorite food from time to time even if high calories, however, the balance lies in doing so once or twice only follow some tips to eat your favorite foods healthily:
- Some people eat unhealthy foods every day and reduce the number of times these foods can reduce the number of calories that are taken, for example, eating once a week or once a month instead
- If you love a certain kind of food, let's take it, but do it in small quantities if you enjoy chocolate, for example, eat half a piece instead of everything
- When cooked and prepared, it is best to choose fewer calorie alternatives, for example, fatty milk can be used instead of full-fat milk, and can be used less butter
- In general, it can be said to be a little non-healthy foods from time to time will not hurt health, however, some people may be used as an excuse or cause to leave their food system completely and this is even a mistake if you enjoy these foods, they should not eat too much if The person eats a little of these foods from time to time, this does not mean that he must get away from healthy eating
It should be noted that approximately 85% of adult meals offered in popular restaurants contain salt more recommended, and one meal may sometimes contain an urgent amount close to the recommended quantity for two days
- Reducing the amount of fat consumed from the diet - not exceeding 30% of the daily calorie - may help prevent unhealthy weight and recommends more than 10% of your daily thermal prices from saturated fats do not take more than 1% of total Calories of fatal fat, it is always better replacement of unsaturated fat fats may reduce this risk of heart disease, cancer, strokes and diabetes can reduce the amount of fat consumed by: Eat more fruits instead of drinking fruit juice containing fruit drinks On a lot of sugar but do not contain a lot of fiber (helping to prevent hypertension) Avoid fried foods such as fried potatoes, cakes evaporation or boiling instead of frying, using healthy oils containing non-saturated mono fats such as soybean oil and canola oil Sunflower seeds and corn oil instead of butter or margarine; Select low-fat dairy products and remove the fat phenomenon parts on meat reduced the consumption of fried and baked foods, such as cakes, biscuits, pancakes, etc., because these foods contain mutant fats reduce eating salt: The American Heart Foundation recommends that it does not consume more healthy adults 2300 milligrams of salt daily - about one teaspoon eating a lot can lead to high blood pressure, which may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke. The amount of salt added to the food slowly in the dining room as well as cooking and attention to food Canned and treat these foods also contain large amounts of salt than the best choice of spices added to food carefully, because some prepare spices - such as ketchup, perimeter, and soy sauce - may contain large amounts of salt can use natural spices instead
- The amount of food, which is not less important than the type of food we reach, eat large quantities of food and eat quickly until the dish can lead to more calories consumed than the body needs, and it is best to reduce the amount of food we are dealing with greater quantities of foods Low calories and nutrient nutrients such as fruits and vegetables and reduce the size of high-calorie and salt food parts.
- Try to find different ways to cook favorable dishes for the person, such as fish or chicken rather than a child used a few fat alternatives when cooking